AJYAL Space Summer Training Initiative
In pursuit of our vision to inspire future generations of Saudi Arabia to achieve leadership in the Space sector and encourage youth to participate in pioneering initiatives that stimulate innovation, AJYAL Space has launched the Summer Training Initiative, which seeks to achieve its goals in motivating, encouraging and qualifying the youth of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to lead and advance the space sector.
About the Summer Initiative:
AJYAL Space Summer Initiative offers a unique opportunity for Saudi University & High Schools students who are interested in the fields of Space and related sciences to participate in internationally accredited activities and events during the summer season.
Beneficiaries of the Summer Training Initiative:
Students from across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at all educational levels.
Summer Training Initiative benefits:
The Training Initiative sponsors different activities and events that offer a variety of benefits for attendees including:
- The opportunity for participants to develop and increase their skills and enrich scientific expertise and practical in the field of Space Sciences through communication and knowledge sharing with students and professionals interested in the sector of space and education.
- Access to world class university faculty and facilities during the program and beyond including educational tools and activities help acquiring and developing new and valuable skills for the participants.
- Exposure to a unique international perspective through meeting and networking with new people from all over the globe.
- The opportunity to join and register for applied scientific courses in distinctive international universities that contribute to the acquisition of scientific knowledge in the field of Space Sciences.
- Improvement of chances for participants to obtain admission to distinguished international universities.
- Receiving guidance to support participants in identifying their talents and skills related to future career options.